Sunday, August 18, 2013

ASHER.... Oh My it's ASHER LOGAN.... *Fans self and Sighs*


So this is like one of the best jobs EVER, in July we had some time with Colton Calloway... 

... in August we get to have a one on one with..
 ASHER LOGAN!  

Oh man....this guy is HOT HOT HOT!!!


If you haven't already.. meet who Lola D envisages as Asher *sigh*


OK!  So Asher is the amazing gorgeous man in Lexi Ryan's Unbreak Me.  

BOOK SUMMARY: 


“If you’re broken, I’ll fix you…”

I’m only twenty-one and already damaged goods. A slut. A failure. A disappointment to my picture-perfect family as long as I can remember. I called off my wedding to William Bailey, the only man who thought I was worth fixing. A year later, he’s marrying my sister. Unless I ask him not to…

“If you shatter, I’ll find you…”

But now there’s Asher Logan, a broken man who sees the fractures in my façade and doesn’t want to fix me at all. Asher wants me to stop hiding, to stop pretending. Asher wants to break down my walls. But that means letting him see my ugly secrets and forgiving him for his. 

With my past weighing down on me, do I want the man who holds me together or the man who gives me permission to break?



If you missed the Bad Girls Group Review of this book 
  click here to have a read!  

We rated 'Unbreak Me' a massive 9 Horndogs!  Go on, get your hands on it... you know you want to!!


NOW BACK TO ASHER and the fact that his hotness spent some time with the Bad Girls..

He gave us 10 questions...  
we gave him some food for thought from our friends!

1. Hello Asher!  Let me just start off by letting you know that I absolutely love you and if ever Ms. Maggie becomes too much for you, you can call me!  Just kidding, I know you love Maggie with every fiber of your being.  So, Maggie saw you by the river and you could have easily told her to get lost but you didn’t.  She was in your pool and you could have asked her to get out but you didn’t.  She came with a lot of issues and baggage so why or what about her made it you not able to stay away? ~ Asked by Kim

Not a chance, girl. Maggie’s my one and only.

It’s easy for me to say no to women who throw themselves at me. Let’s be honest, I’ve gotten a lot of practice in this business. But I was drawn to Maggie from that first time I met her by the river. Well, both first times... But the day of her sister’s wedding? There was something about those Pippi Longstocking freckles that contrasted with that smart mouth. I couldn’t resist. Add to the mix the look in her eyes when Will joined us by the river and I had to know more. I knew she was hiding so much of herself, and I wanted to be the one she let in to see it.



2. Boxers, Briefs, or free-ballin’?  Hey…a girl’s gotta know these things! ~Asked by Patricia

Ha! I’m a boxer-briefs man. 



3. Did you ever think of the girl by the dock after taking her to hospital? ~Asked by Jade

I did, especially at first. There I was, moving to my house in New Hope in an attempt to stay out of trouble, sober for the first time in years, desperately doing everything in my power not to lose my child, and there’s this woman who… Well, you know the rest.



4. What were your emotions when you saw Maggie and Will kissing outside the house warming party that night? ~Asked by Kimberly

Not pretty. Getting sober was a bitch, but up to then staying sober hadn’t been too bad. Not fighting had been pretty easy. But that night I was ready to drink or introduce Will to my fist. Or, fuck, let’s be honest, both.



5. Firstly Asher, if you ever fancy a younger woman with a British accent, I'm your girl, LOL!!! Ok so my question is… How come you never really got angry with Maggie?  She let Will kiss her at the housewarming, then when you asked her if she still loved him, she couldn't answer you because she still did at that point in time and wasn’t able to open up. You never once lost your temper with her, how is that?  Is it that Maggie could do no wrong in your eyes or do you have the patience of a saint? ~Asked by Bobbie

Ha! Thanks, Bobbie. We just won’t tell Maggie you offered because she definitely doesn’t have the patience of a saint. But me? I don’t know. I’ve never been the patient sort, but I knew losing my temper wasn’t what was going to earn Maggie’s trust. And, above all else, I wanted her.

Maybe it was easy for me, fucked up as my life has been, to understand Maggie’s life and mind and heart were pretty fucked up too.






6. It's mentioned in the book that you have piercings, where are they exactly (please say below the waistline somewhere)? ~Asked by Kelsey 

We’ll just let you imagine whatever you like, Kelsey.



7. How hard was it to resist Maggie's advances in the beginning of your relationship?

Physically painful. You have no idea.



8. When Maggie made breakfast for you, she made sexual advances toward you including waiting for you in the shower. You walked away and said that was on your top ten of hardest things to do.  What were some of the other top ten? ~Asked by Nella

I don’t like to dwell on all that, but I’ll gladly share one: Leaving New York to live in my house in New Hope was extremely difficult for me. I didn’t want to be away from Zoe. But I knew I had to get out of that environment if I was going to clean up my life, and if I didn’t want to lose Zoe, I had to clean up my life.



9. When did you know you were in love with Maggie? ~Asked by Nella

Probably the night I saw her kissing Will. That should have been it for me. With any other woman, that’s when I would have checked out. But when I didn’t walk away or take a swing at Will…or take a drink… I knew then. 

But then, this summer, Maggie and Zoe met for the first time. Damn. I thought I had it bad before… That woman is fucking amazing and more than I ever could have hoped for.



10. Do you ever feel you’ll fall into the dark side of your music again?  LOVED your song for Maggie BTW. Swoon.  ~Asked by  Lauren

Thanks. I’m a fan of that song myself.

I’m a little nervous about going on tour for the first time since I got clean, but I know Maggie will keep me grounded. And my reward will be coming home to her and getting the summer with her and Zoe.



We thank Lexi Ryan for making us fall in love with Asher, and co-ordinating this chat!  Be sure to check out the links below and get your hands on Unbreak Me, the Bad Girls are collectively pretty damn sure you won't be sorry!



Links

Goodreads (Unbreak Me)



Goodreads (Lexi Ryan)

No comments:

Post a Comment